4 Hour Mirror X Open Air Photo Booth
Open Air Photo Booth Mirror X 4 Hour -225 Guests
Add $100 when only booking photo booth services.
Offering Regina & southern Saskatchewan the tallest mirror photo booth experience available in the province. Mirror X measures in at just over 6 feet tall. This photo booth is a giant interactive touch screen. Play games, text photos, doodle on your picture, & add emojis. Plenty of fun & engaining options with Mirror X Photo Booths..
Mirror Open Air Photo Booth Package Includes:
- Dedicated host or hostess
- Tons of props including signs, hats, boas, glasses, etc.
- DSLR camera
- Your choice of backdrops
- Unlimited sessions within booked time
- Customized template and start screen (Link opens in a new window)
- Share station to text and e-mail photos
- USB disk with all photos
- 2X6 Dye-Sub Prints (1 Print for each guest in the photo)
- 4X6 Dye-Sub Prints (1 Print for each guest in the photo)
- Green Screen
- Memory Book (Print of each photo with a space for a written message)
- Data Capture (Corporate Events)
Prices do not include GST/PST
$35 Transport fee applies inside Regina and within a 28km radius of Regina
Contact us for travel rates outside the 28km radius of Regina
All bookings outside the 28km radius of Regina November 1st through April 30th subject to accommodation charges to ensure our team member and or members safety
New Year's Eve and stat holiday surcharge applies
We require a 25% retainer of the total cost including tax to secure your date, selected package, and equipment within 7 days of your booking
Fill out our online booking form to receive a contract with retainer payment options to your inbox
If there is anything you are looking for but have not found it, contact us and we'll make it happen for you. We can customize any packages & services to suit your exact needs. If you have any questions that we can help with please don't hesitate to ask we are here to help you create an amazing and successful event. We are always available by e-mail, Facebook messenger, phone/text 306-529-6418, or in-person consultation.